ZafiraHafiZ

ZafiraHafiZ
click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Saturday, November 13, 2010

TIME to STUDY!!!!I


time to study? .... yee laa.... ish2..struggle 4 final la fifie afiera.. humm~critical part u know=(

Today my sister long chat with me on call ...
talked about her success .... how to achieve it ...
for me.. its her 'rezeki' .. now she have the opportunity to continue PHD .. just recently completed master konvo ... alhamdulillah .. proceed to phd.. good life journey~

She gave some tips .. but too late for me to follow it seems ...
Because I am a person who is not serious in the study.. ape laa
but I'm sure the opportunity is still there ..
I must be strong spirit! want to learn to succeed ...
so mom n dad always smiling .. even though success is not as great as sisters and brothers ...

when..
i imagined future ..
job? master? oo ... married? hahaha
whatever Allah determine .. I just pray for the best ...
to achieve my dreams ... Amin ...

(Let study like 'orang kat ats tu')hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment